An amazing, clear protective film, designed to protect your iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S from bumps and scratches of daily life. Both camera lenses, flash, proximity sensor and all ports remain uncovered and accessible. (The front camera cutout is incorporated with the phone speaker cutout.)
- Total body Skin includes coverage for the front, back and sides.
- Body only Skin includes coverage for back and sides.
- Screen Skin covers entire front face.
- Case Optimized Skin - Designed specifically to be used with the Apple Bumper case. A slightly smaller Skin that fits within the rubber edges of the bumper. We suggest applying this Skin with the bumper on your phone for optimal positioning.
While we are unable to test this Skin with all of the cases on the market, it may also be useful when used in conjunction with cases other than the Apple Bumper case.
Q: I have an iPhone 4 on a carrier other than AT&T or Verizon/Sprint. Which Skin should I get?
A: If your iPhone 4 has a SIM tray, you should choose the AT&T version. If your iPhone 4 does NOT have a SIM tray, you should choose the Verizon/Sprint version.
Protect your phone and improve your iPhone 4 reception issues! With the side pieces of the Skin applied to the metal band around the phone, customers have reported the cellular reception loss is significantly reduced when holding the phone by the lower left corner. Learn more about this issue on Gizmodo.com.
Video Testimonials & Reviews
Upload your video
- Totally worth it. – Review by Fiddlesticks, posted on 6/4/13
Value Quality PriceAfter spending all my money on an iPhone I'm not inclined to cover it up with a case but I still want some protection for when I drop it. The designs are so exact I can't tell it has a skin on it at all. You have to look closely around the buttons to actual find where the skin is and I am no expert at applying them. It didn't take long to apply either. I just had to give it some time to dry before I used it again. Totally worth the small investment of time and money.